Saturday, March 21, 2009

Drunken Rain Musings



New musings from a twisted mind full of nachos and wine on a raining day by the beach.

I have a new philosophy- I’m only going to dread one day at a time.

Who, besides strippers, wears a Yellow Feather Boa to a Rotary event?

I would get pregnant again if I knew I would have puppies.

I have found if I really want something, it appears at a garage sale on Saturday. This week I wanted a new husband. Didn’t like what I found on the .25 cent table.

Kids only call to talk to you if they want money or food.

I am trying to rearrange my life so I don't have to even be present.

Why at conventions (mass people events) the chicken always tastes like rubber and the fish is over cooked?

I hate name tags.

The uterus is a tracking device.

If a contractor says a job will take about two weeks, figure three months.

Is it morally wrong to let suckers keep their money?

(Should be across my husbands forehead) A sure sign of a nervous breakdown is thinking that your work is terribly important.

Why do writers write? Because it is there.

There is no thief like a bad book.

Do You Know Who I Almost Am?

3 comments:

  1. I would get pregnant again if I knew I would have puppies.

    Agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is my Sunday morning laugh! Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you? Steven Wright?

    I bought a decaf coffee table. No one can tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment if you find this inviiting your fingers to tap the keyboard (or screen if you are an IPhone homo like me).